Friday, July 24, 2009

Randoms

They're at it again. The conspiring against me. Punks. So here are a few random pictures to tide you over until I can get my act together and put up all the recipes I've recently made and tell you cute munchkin stories.

Brock is a monkey. His feet might as well be hands. It's pretty hilarious.
Photobucket

The child always wants a snack. He's thiiiiiis close to figuring out the child lock on this sucker.
Photobucket

Riley has started trying to pick up Brock. It never ends well.
Photobucket

A blurry close up. Riley likes to get right in there when I turn the camera on.
Photobucket

Brock is soothing his swollen gums the padding around the hearth. You can see Riley about to come in for his close up.
Photobucket
There are bite marks on that padding now because Riley likes to do whatever Brock is doing. I guess that's going to switch around at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment