Saturday, July 18, 2009

BBQ chicken sandwiches and slaw

I only took a picture of the leftover meal I ate of this. It's been a tough week on Mars. Not much sleep, too many headaches, crazy, no napping baby. Chaos!
Anyway, I took a bunch of the crockpot rotisserie chicken and shredded it and added some bbq sauce.
Photobucket
This is my favorite kind. I grew up eating this on Mediator bbq every November. Now I use it every time I make my own bbq.
Easy as that, I put it on a bun. Then, for the first time, I made my own slaw dressing. I will never buy store bought again. This quantity is only for a little bit of slaw--2-3 cups.
Mix together:
1/2C mayo
2tbsp apple cider vinegar
1tbsp sugar
1/2tsp celery salt
s&p
Give it a taste and add whatever you think it needs of those ingredients. It's super yummy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment