Friday, July 24, 2009

Crock pot Mexi-Chicken

I got this recipe here. She has a ton of great recipes so go check her out!
I didn't manage to get pictures at the beginning of this, sorry!
You'll need:
5-7 frozen chicken breasts
1-2 cans sweet corn(I keep using a bag of corn and it's always too much, I just keep forgetting that)
2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
16oz(I just 20+) salsa
1tbsp cumin
1 8oz pkg cream cheese

Put it all in the crock pot and cook for 5-6 hours. Going longer won't hurt it.

Drain out all the liquid and shred chicken.
Photobucket


Add chunks of cream cheese and stir around.
Photobucket


It looks like a disgusting mess when it's all finished but it's gooooooooood.
Photobucket

This is delicious on taco shells, tortillas, or just with fritos or tostitos.

No comments:

Post a Comment