Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random pictures

A boy and his dog. Bronco is so tolerant of the boys. And he LOVES when they go outside to play. I know he misses Denver so much.
Photobucket

Both boys enjoy making their "necklace". It's just a shoe string and some large wooden beads from Hobby Lobby. But it keeps them occupied for 5 whole minutes!
Photobucket

Oh, and this summer has been the season of not wearing a shirt. Riley started it and his brother had to follow it. I guess it's good they're boys.
Photobucket

Cuddles
Photobucket

In the "pit". We have to make these all the time. The boys like to lay (or, more likely, jump) in them.
Photobucket

Gimme that.
Photobucket

Shhh. I'm busy eating my smore.
Photobucket

Movie and popcorn time.
Photobucket

Riley has becoming an amazing little fish this summer!
Photobucket

Everyone but me.
Photobucket

All the "little" ones. I don't think Trouble really qualifies for his species but we'll let it slide this time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment