Friday, August 5, 2011

Downtown Disney and LegoLand

We headed over to downtown Disney one day when the big boys went to play golf.
Photobucket

Our first stop was Lego Land. They have a play area in front of the store where you can build all sorts of things. And they had a sloped race track and car building pieces. Brock had a blast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorite shots-it makes me giggle.
Photobucket

The lego displays were seriously impressive.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plenty of things to pose with. The Disney store there was awe inspiring. I think they said it was the biggest in the world. I got sucked in and bought a few things. There was a Mr. Potato Head play area that we had to drag Brock away from.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a great time on the Merry Go Round with Grandma.
Photobucket

Fun ride.
Photobucket

Chilling out at lunch.
Photobucket

My paparazzi.
Photobucket

Check out what was in the parking lot on the way out!!!
Photobucket

The Delorean might have been my favorite part of the whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment