Thursday, June 3, 2010

Apologies

Between sickness(it's made the rounds of everyone) and traveling and life, I've been a horrible blogger. Again.
My bad.
Once the kids go to bed for the night, I will try to get a new post or two up. I promise to include pictures.

For now I will share with you what I just witnessed on my living room floor. There was much chasing and laughing and then Riley tackled Brock. Brock laughed. This resulted in much rolling and pushing along the floor with some sitting on and pulling thrown in. Brock just laughed and laughed. I am sure that this is the beginning of the wrestling death matches that will take place in just a few short years. I can only hope that the boys are evenly matched and there is still lots of laughter. Don't dash my dreams. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment