Thursday, June 3, 2010

Making treats

My talented friend, Dana, made Riley and I some aprons.
Me
Photobucket

Riley
Photobucket

Before we got these, Riley would put a shopping bag around his neck and declare himself "Chef" from Curious George. (Oh, cloth shopping bag, not plastic. We only let the boys play with the plastic ones if they've been especially bad.) (Stop gasping, I'm only kidding. Promise.)

We had to make Daddy a treat.
Photobucket

Riley is a wonderful helper when he's not stirring the batter straight out of the bowl.

I made some sugar cookies a while back for the boys. I think it was on Riley's actual birthday so he'd have something special that day since cake day wasn't for a few more days.
Riley approved.
Photobucket

Look how dainty Brock looks with his cookie!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment