Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall

It was a beautiful afternoon so we took the boys out to the backyard. Brock hung out on a blanket(he's walking, but not well enough for the backyard yet) while Riley played golf with Daddy.

Brock got a hold of one of Riley's golf clubs. They must be candy coated.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Trouble, in repose, in the background.
Photobucket

I love this exchange I caught between Trouble and Denver.
Denver: OH OH OH Hey Trouble!
Trouble: Back off white hyper thing.
Photobucket

Denver: Wanna play a game? Are we playing a game? What is this game? It's so cool!
Trouble: Keep back. I'm watching you.
Photobucket

Denver: Can we do it again? That was fun! Let's do it again.
Trouble: I'm ready to move on now. I'd like to turn my back. Stay. STAY.
Photobucket

Denver: But....but.....
Trouble: Ahhh, such a pretty day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment