Saturday, October 17, 2009

Randomness

I have been having a hard time lately getting my shit together. I can't really pinpoint any one reason. But I can tell you my house is a bit cleaner and I've been reading more books with the boys. So not a bad thing.

Here are some cute randoms and I'll be back later with my pumpkin puree and you'll get to see Brock's birthday cake once I get it done and decorated Sunday.

By the way, it's Brock's first birthday today. I was less than 2 hours from delivery at this very moment one year ago. I didn't think for a second that I'd get such a wonderful, happy baby. I love you, baby.

Head dive into the squishy pillow.
Photobucket

He loves to bang on the windows and doors.
Photobucket

I think he does it to torment the dogs.
Photobucket

The elusive Riley comes out of hiding.
Photobucket

Learning the stairs.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trouble trying to stay away from the tacklers.
Photobucket

Oh my goodness! A smile!
Photobucket

Riley's chair is a favorite spot for both boys. Brock gets routinely thrown out of it. It's half and half: funny and painful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they cute in their pjs?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment