Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Help me Rhonda

Hook a sistah up. I never win anything. Like, ever. I once one my choice of cassette tape out of the free stuff closet at a radio station in Meridian. I was probably 13. I think I got BelBivDeVoe. There wasn't much to chose from.

Now, if I had a choice, and someone could control such things, I'd pick to win a large lottery or maybe The Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes. But since it is unlikely you are going to be taking care of that up for me, I'd like to win some swag from Aunt Becky over at Mommy Wants Vodka.

I was obviously the last to submit my post. I'm #28. All the way at the bottom. But I'd love you forever if you'd head on over and vote for me. And if you'd tell all your friends to do the same. And make sure to give random strangers on the street a heads up about it.

Thanks bunches. MWA

Now go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment