Monday, August 17, 2009

Before and After

I was going to do a contest. It was going to be to see who had the bushiest eyebrows. I was going to send the winner some tweezers, though I didn't believe for a second that someone could beat these bad boys:
Photobucket

That's a good 4 months of hair growth. Two small children + a husband that works very long hours = no time to get the a brow wax.

I finally managed to sneak out during nap time on The Guy's day off. I tried a new place that was just down the road. The smell of fake nails was overpowering. But it was a Sunday and I didn't think I could find another place that was open. Hello, small town South.

Anyway, I asked that they just be cleaned up a bit. I like them full, just not quite THIS full. She said no problem.
Instead of what I asked for, I got the perpetually surprised look:
Photobucket

I know it doesn't look too terrible here, but it was a bit much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And if you look really close, you can see that one side is longer than the other!

I will try to scan a picture of me at my wedding. I was sporting the surprised look back then, but didn't realize it until I looked at the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Perpetually surprised - ha! :)

    I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday (for the first time EVER), and they definitely came out a little uneven. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete