Monday, November 29, 2010

Dinner this week

Since I do this most weeks, I'll pop on here and post what I plan to cook for the week in case anyone needs inspiration!

Monday--burgers
Tuesday-- Chicken fried steak with steamed broccoli and corn casserole(recipe at bottom)
Wednesday--Pork burritos--this is a new one for us
Thursday--leftovers
Friday-- Loaded Chicken Philly Sandwiches. This is another new one. Bacon, chicken, cheese, homemade hoagies. How can I go wrong?
Saturday--I think I'll buy a honey baked ham with a coupon I have so we can eat on that for the weekend.

Corn Casserole
2 small cans sweet whole corn
1 regular can creamed corn
1 stick melted butter
1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 (8oz) container french onion dip

Mix it all up, pour in an 8x8 dish and cook for 40 minutes at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment