Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An adventure

I woke up one morning hearing weird sounds from the library kitchen area. Riley must have heard me getting dressed b/c I heard some major noise and shuffling before I made it out. He was just walking away from the counter when I came out. On that counter was our camera. I didn't really pay any attention until a few days later when I uploaded pictures to my computer.

A morning alone, photographed by Riley.

Cars!
Photobucket

Self portrait.
Photobucket

Chair, cause those are cool.
Photobucket

Ummmmm
Photobucket

I think those are our front doors.
Photobucket

That's not a bad shot of the front yard, right?
Photobucket

This one makes me want to vomit a little. I think it makes me feel motion sick.
Photobucket

And again with the darkness.
Photobucket

I have yet to decipher this one.
Photobucket

Think that's a face shot with his thumb over the lens?
Photobucket

And the puppy who probably watched all this with a bit of perplexity. Hey Bronco!
Photobucket

That concludes Riley's morning pictorial essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment