Monday, November 8, 2010

Food links!

Since I'm doing horribly at blogging anything about food, I've decided to just put down some links for some of my favorite recipes.

Drunken Pork Chops

Thank you, Pioneer Woman. Her Ranch style Chickenn is amazing!

These little suckers are a great lunch for me and the boys. Just dip them in a little mustard.

This one has become very popular with my Goonies. Such an easy way to get Chicken Parmesan.

These are easy and very very yummy. You can even freeze the filling if you want to for another time.

Oh, man. This chipotle shredded beef is amazing. It's great on corn tortillas.

Here's another crockpot recipe that's great. Red beans and rice.

Kickin' Chicken is great and easy. I drain out as much liquid as possible and then use this as a filling in tacos or burritos.

Oh, Tasty Kitchen, how I love thee. If you haven't signed up over there, you need to. Here are some of my favorite main dishes from there:

Pepperoncini Beef Sandwiches - I use banana peppers b/c we like it a little weaker, but these are so tasty. I highly recommend homemade rolls to go with it!

I was never a fan of salmon until I made this. Bliss.

And one more for today. These come up nice and crispy. Oven baked fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment