Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Randoms

Some random pictures of the boys and us.

Hanging out in Mama and Dada's room.
Photobucket

Rarrrrrrr.
Photobucket

Look at cute little Denver.
Photobucket

I made the boys a little obstacle course in the entry way.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Riley got hold of the powdered sugar shaker early one morning. This is what I found first that got him in a good bit of trouble.
Photobucket

When I came back to clean that mess up, I found this--which got him in a TON of trouble.
Photobucket
See that little hole right next to all the sugar? Yea, there was a ton on the floor under the table. ARGH!

Daddy and the boys reading a story before bed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock and the dogs watching the garbage truck. That's big fun in our house!
Photobucket

Me and my big boy hanging out.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed, Grandma and BeBe!

No comments:

Post a Comment