Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow!

We got a ton of snow this year....relatively. A ton of snow for us. We're not used to photographing snow so we had a ton of shots that were too bright and didn't come out. Here are some that did.

Bronco loved it. He spent a ton of time romping around in the snow. Denver hated it. He wanted to stay inside at all times.
Photobucket

I got all dressed up in my old Blue Highways gear and took the boys out in their woefully inadequate winter clothes. Poor things. I only had cloth mittens so they were soaked in no time flat. I didn't plan on having so much snow to play in so I never bought good winter stuff.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brock wasn't so sure about all this mess.
Photobucket

Riley had a blast!
Photobucket

I don't have any pictures of the snowball fight we got in with the neighbors but it was big fun. Brock was done within 10 minutes but I had to drag a soaking wet Riley back inside. I think he would have played for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment