Sunday, May 29, 2011

Class field trip

Right before school got out, we took Riley's class(an their siblings) to the Jackson Zoo. The kids had a great time!
Photobucket

We identified lots of fun animals and did plenty of walking.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riley called to me and said, "Look! I'm a flamingo!"
Photobucket

Brock was a big hit with the ladies. As always!
Photobucket

Before we left we went to the very small play area and went down the slide.
Photobucket

Brock's hair stood straight up each time. It was hilarious!
Photobucket

Then we had lunch at the picnic tables. Both of my kids swiped the good stuff that other folks had brought. They were unimpressed with my offerings.
Photobucket

And to top it all off, we rode the choo choo around the old park area of the zoo.
Riley sitting with his women.
Photobucket

Poor Brock was stuck with me.
Photobucket

We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment